Tuesday 20 January 2015

Skinnymint 28 day detox review (before) : the truth !

Received my skinnymint in the mail today!!

Its really a one day delivery (within Singapore) and its delivered by TaQbin ! Costs about SGD 68 for the 28 day teatox and after reading so many reviews, can't wait for a try :) Quite surprised the package is actually very light ! 

I have almost always being over-eating due to my obsessive love of food .... and I get bloating very easily. Is it something wrong with my digestive system ?!! And I also need to eat rice everyday in order to shit properly soooooo its very hard for me to lose weight. I'm trying to go to the gym min. once a week so I don't waste money on my FF gym membership (guilty, I should go more) but sometimes schedule is just too packed. So I'm very happy to have bought the teatox (something I really need)






Apparently the product is made / blended in Germany.. OK, can trust, because germans have very high standards of precision (encountered some germans business contacts before , they are super devoted to their work!) Anyway, the morning tea is to be taken everyday , while the night tea is to be taken every alternate day.

First night : Started off with the night tea ! I always thought drinking tea at night will affect one's sleep. But OK leh ! I drank about 400ml of the tea before bed, while doing my stuff on the com... and I managed a good sleep . A few hours after drinkng the tea, I kept burping ! Like letting the air out (I probably have too much air) , which Im pretty amazed ! haha.. and the morning after, bowel movement is smooth (not laxative effect / laosai)

First morning : Morning tea took longer to diffuse... as I dont have boiling hot water ! But what I do is, I will throw it in my Tiger flask and leave it there the whole day.... It sort of have the cleaning oil effect as usually for lunch , our kiliney cafe serves oily stuff, so even after eating, I don't feel as bloated or greasy :))))) Happy !!

Shall review after the whole month is over again , so far so good ! If only I could night detox everyday as the effect is very obvious. hahaha :D (later overdose)

You can read my AFTER Review here :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment